Tenura silicone rubber jar openers make opening jars much easier, allowing the user to attain a good, comfortable grip without applying too much pressure, therefore causing far less discomfort to joints.
Tenura rubber jar openers are non toxic due to their silicone rubber construction, which means they can be used in kitchens and clinical areas.
The complete surface of the Tenura jar openers allows them to be used on other objects with an uncomfortable surface, such as taps, so they can be gripped and operated efficiently.
• Makes jars and other containers much easier to open
• Made from non toxic silicone, meaning it can be used almost anywhere
• Relieves strain on muscles and joints
• Can be machine or hand washed
• Assists in opening twist top bottles and pill containers of all shapes and sizes.
• Can also be used to provide extra grip and purchase on other items around the home or workplace.
• Useful for people with arthritis or any condition that weakens hand grip.
• Can be used in environments were a high hygiene standard needs to be maintained.